Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lime Mustard Chicken


Adapted from Kitchen Parade
Lime Mustard Chicken
Makes 2 Servings

6 tbsp Texas Pete fat-free honey mustard
1 tbsp lime juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken tenders

I set the oven to broil, put the chicken in the microwave to defrost and got a bowl and stirred together the mustard, lime juice, garlic and soy sauce. Once the chicken was done defrosting, I got a square pan out, sprayed it with PAM and laid the chicken in the pan. I then coated the chicken in half of the mixture and put it into broil for 5 minutes. As it broiled, I cooked 1.5 cups white rice in the microwave. Once the 5 minutes was up, I flipped over the chicken and covered it with the rest of the sauce and let it broil for another 5 minutes. Then I served up the rice, and served the chicken on top.

Nutritional Information: 407 calories, 1 fat gram 69 carbohydrates and 27 grams of protein.

Review: It was SO GOOD! We both loved it, too. Very easy to make and I like that it only has a few ingrdients.

No comments: